Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which would win, WNBA or Mens High School?

my friend and i were arguing about this today. I say that an average WNBA team could beat an elite mens high school team. He disagrees. Also, i said that a WNBA allstar team could beat an average menscollegebasketball team, he strongly disagreed.



what do you think about both?



Which would win, WNBA or Mens High School?nba stats





I think it depends. I think an "average" WNBA team could beat SOME Men' high school hoops teams. I am not sure of how well they would fair against elite competition. I mean, I used to and still can defeat my cousin in basketball and she in the WNBA as we speak. :) I more strongly agree with a WNBA All-Star team defeating an average men'scollegeteam. I mean, Sue Bird, Taurasi, Swin Cash etc. are some very good ball players, but I think they would have a lot of work to do against a team like Memphis. The main advantage for men is not really speed, quickness or strength. It is that we play ABOVE the rim, something MOST females cannot come close to competing with.



Which would win, WNBA or Mens High School?nba score ,nba teams



UHH high school men's basketball sucks. WNBA would so kick their ***. Report It


I agree with your friend 100%!!! Something's wrong with you to be saying that. Men are just better athletes then women. I'm not saying that women aren't great atheletes, I just think that an elite High School team can beat them. As for the WNBA All-Stars, it depens on whatcollegeyour talking about. If it's the 2006 National Champion Florida Gators, I'd put my money on the Gator's any day of the week!
ill have to say mens because look at todays players in skool kids like lebron, Olden
WNBA will win.
Elementary kids would win.... No respect, I know.
an elite high school team in my opinion is a team of kids who will go straight to the pros (Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kuwamie Brown etc.. ) I think those guys could beat the WNBA all star team any day when they were in high school
Thats a good question but I think its gonna have more to do with teh system that the high schoolers are running, you get one of those well coached teams with a couple future NBA cats and yeah I think they should beat the WNBA ballers. Now if they are tryna to just get by on athletic ability I dont know, the experience of teh females may level that playing field. But once you get tocollegeathletes, I think its to much when you have 6-10 6-11 grown men on the court as long as its a halfway decent team I can't see them matching up with them. Unless the men take them lightly, but it would be their game to lose.
you are so true. Just look at this year the all stars on the west team had DT. One of the best womens basketball players in the world and even the worse team in the league could beet a men's team because it seems women play together and the men kinda do there own things
I think an elite mens high school team could beat an WNBA team, but not a mediocre school.
Dont be stupid, WNBA wud def win. I mean theres a 7'2 polish girl for cryin out loud, and they play like men anyway. Lots of them dunk and all of em are really good. I do think acollegeguys team could beat them tho, it would be fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace