Thursday, December 3, 2009

Barton Vs. Winona State?

The comeback that happened is one of the most amazing thing I have ever seen. If you didn't believe in March magic you better now. I think its the best game incollegebasketball history. Its the most underwatched game I have ever seen that was that great. It was the typical David Vs. Goliath story and was capped off by an awesome comeback. No more will I ever say a game is over till it says 0 on the clock. Then I look in the paper this morning and its just a short blip! Was the the most underrated game I have ever seen. I wonder what you guys think of the game?



Barton Vs. Winona State?nba gear





Cause they're not the beloved Florida and UCLA, and Georgetown. These guys play for the real integrity of the game, because they love it and they want 2 win. There r no scouts 2 impress, no TV cameras, just the 10 guys and a basketball.



I personally loved this game, because It was an upset, it was a buzzer beater, and these guys just love playing the game.



Barton Vs. Winona State?nba finals 2007 ,nba teams



That game was gaaaaay. Report It


I remember watching it live and just laughing at the replay so much. he got the shot off with less than 2/10's of a second remaining. I'm still amazed at that game and don't know if I'll ever forget it. Report It


I cried... Report It


I didn't see the game on tv. I saw the highlights. Any sport that is not Division I-A really gets no respect. These kids are very talented athletically and should receive more national attention. I saw that the game was on CBS, which is great so almost everybody could've watched the game. I bet winona state doesn't even know how to feel right now, they haven't lost in 57 games!! That was an amazing run and an amazing play by the barton player to steal it and get it off before the buzzer. Great game!! Maybe now division 2 and also division 3 teams get more publicity nationally.
GO BARTON BULLDOGS, They are from my hometown of Wilson, North Carolina, This was a great game, and whoever is a true basketball fan, should consider Div 2 and 3 Basketball too, even though a lot isn't televised, these guys truly play there heart out, and when most will never even see the NBA, they still get all my respect as athletes. Go Anthony Actkinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace