Thursday, December 3, 2009

Honestly can i get into west point or the coast guard academy?

ok i am looking for others honest opinions ok. i am a 17 year old high school junior and have been invited to go to the Summer Leadership Seminar this summer at West Point, only 800 people are invited. I have over 150 community serivce hours, i am an active member of my high schools debate team, i have one year of JROTC, and have been a senior leader to small children at a military dependent camp for the past 3 years. I have been a Varsity wrestler for 2 years and played one year of JV basketball. I got a 30 on my ACT and a 1340 out of 1600 on my SAT. i am in the top 10% of my class, i make A's and B's in my classes, which are AP all of them, AP is when u take the class forcollegecredit while still in high school. in my math and science class, which both West Point and the CGA say are most important i have very high grade, AP CALCULUS BC 94 and AP Physics 98. I just want others opinions do you guys think that i can get into either one?which one do i have a better chance to get in to?



Honestly can i get into west point or the coast guard academy?nba betting





If your not having delusions of grandeur, than your head is way too big to get in threw the doors of West Point.



Take note that humility, is but one virtue that is looked for in quality leadership.



Honestly can i get into west point or the coast guard academy?nba fantasy ,nba teams



yea but y would u wanna do tht....ur smart u dont need to join the army....unless u have hopes of bein the sec. of Defense one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace