Thursday, December 3, 2009

If you could buy a house any where on earth, what would you like to have across the street? A mall?

The library or museum? A convenience store? Mountains? Your work place? Forest land? Your relatives? Parkland? Onramp to a handy freeway? Waterfalls? Your church? Valley? A college? The children's school? Marina? Basketball court and/or baseball field? A rich friend?



What dream strikes you at this very minute???



If you could buy a house any where on earth, what would you like to have across the street? A mall? Water?nba ballers phenom





Across the street would be a farm, with a pond for the wild waterfowl. I'm too old to start farming now, but extensive gardening and a huge collection of God's creatures would be heaven on Earth. If I can't have it, I'd love to look at it.



I did have a brief encounter with living on a horse farm, where I was blessed to have my own flock of sheep, one llama, two Labrador Retrievers, some swans and my cat. If I could, I'd have them all again and more.



If you could buy a house any where on earth, what would you like to have across the street? A mall? Water?2006 nba draft ,nba teams



It has always been a dream of mine to have a lot of land so that my parents and brothers and their families, me too, could have our own homes with a community swimming pool and rec area out in the country. That way we could be close in a time of need and visit often. As it is we are all scattered and already have lost one brother almost one year ago.



My dad would make a wonderful preacher and we would have a church too. (sighs)
The ocean.
My family and all surrounded by country scenery.
A lovely park , with willow trees, flowers with a small river running through the middle. A few benches to sit and day dream of far away places. Cheers! Nice question!
Hmmmmmmmmm... I think that I would like to have all my christian friends somewhere in the neighbourhood, but not to close! I think a nice park with a beach would be nice, too!



LOL, the question is funny because I actually live down the road from the town's library, grocery store, marina, and the beach and convinience store is just a short walk away! I would be nice to be able to walk to church, too, but we have to travel to another town 45 minutes away to attent a decent church!
I,d love to be surrounded with farmland around the mountains,on a hobby farm.
Well, if you live in a certain section of Santa Monica, California, you have the Pacific Ocean across the street. A block away, is a Starbucks, and a movie theatre. Three blocks, a library, and then a shopping mall. Brother, can you spare 10 million dimes?
I'd like one of the great lakes, but then again, they can bring horrendous storms with them. The mountains are beautiful too, but ... I think I'd choose a forest. A place where wildlife can live their lives. That would be the most beautiful and peaceful to me. And yes, I'd pray to God every night to keep fires away.
The beach. A tropical beach with white sand and teal-blue clear water. (: And plenty of palm trees.



I'd suppose the dream I had last night, about school. Just cause that was the first one to come to mind.
i have always wanted a dome with self sufficiency. out



surrounded by a woods that i planted. with a pond full



of perch or trout.with my own library. at the end of a very



long drive i would put up a little prayer chapel so anyone



could stop and pray 24/7.
I've always wished for the same thing as Gabey---maybe our families could have our "compounds" next to each other! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace