Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get recruiting letters for basketball when I didn't play my junior year?

I had really bad knee tendonitis and when I did play, I was well below my potential (plus, the coach put me on JV). I already sent my info to at least six colleges, with only one response. How do I get letters like this guy before the start of basketball for 08-09? There is no AAU team, but I could send a video.



http://cjonline.com/images/071606/39544_...



Plus, I'm 6-3 180 (gained 10 pounds of muscle over the offseason so far) and has a 35" vert



How do I get recruiting letters for basketball when I didn't play my junior year?nba fights





get off of the computer and go work on your game. you got nice height for a pg or a small SG so go get shooting and ball handling



the only way to meet your potential is to work your a$$ harder than anyone.



You better go into your season with a fire if you want to get noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace