Thursday, December 3, 2009

For the girls!?

I want your opinion



Do you think that Joakim Noah is the ugliest player incollegebasketball. I dont understand why some girls think he is cute. Ok who would you hook-up with between him and Tim Tebow?



Again ladies only answer this question!



For the girls!?celtics





When I first saw him last year, before he became a household name, I thought I was watching a women'scollegegame..... That said, I think he just looks different, and not so much "ugly." He seem to have an ugly personality, though.



He does have a way of showing up in big games, and he is so quick, but I don't think he will make it in the N.B.A. at least not as a center.



For the girls!?nba ballers phenom ,nba teams



JOAKIM IS NOT UGLY AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT HAIR OF HIM MAKE HM LUK GOOD
Joakim is cute how could you say he's ugly and he's a great player.
YOUR WEIRD!!!!
if ur a boy, why would you even ask that question !



i know u asked this question for girls, but i wuz expecting a girl to ask this question too.



boy ur weird !
i think u are insulting a bible person. noah is been great for all of us and he saved all those animals. know and understand your question firs. you are a jerk. you dont even ask a questions for the boxing forum. noah is a good man. he is dead alredy now. you are a bad man.
uh , NEITHER!



All Gator players are gay as hell...Tennessee Boys are way way hotter



I would so date Dane Bradshaw, in a heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace