Thursday, December 3, 2009

Memories of Skip Prosser? Leave them here.?

I guess this isn't a question, but I guess I'm having a hard time dealing with his death. I still can't believe it. He was a personal friend of our family. He'll finally be laid to rest in one of his favorite cities in the USA, my Cincinnati. What an amazing man. And not to mention that he is often considered one of the best coaches in the world ofcollegebasketball. 291-146! We will miss you Skip (along with my mom and dad and the rest of the family). He became a phenomenal coach, an I have no doubt.. you helped him achieve that. Thank you for being a part of our lives.



Memories of Skip Prosser? Leave them here.?nba trade rumors





Skip was a class act guy and great coach. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but all I have ever heard and read about him were very positive things. Here are some great comments about him from former players and peers to honor him.....



"His passing is a tremendous loss for the entire Wake Forest community," He played a very significant role in my life and his influence extended well beyond the game of basketball. He taught me many valuable life lessons and was someone I admired with the utmost respect."--Chris Paul, New Orleans Hornets



"One of the all-time great people in coaching."--Thad Motta, Ohio State Coach



"Absolutely shocked and deeply saddened. "Over these last four seasons there have been several occasions on which he was the first coach to call and offer his heartfelt congratulations. Skip was someone who will be measured in terms of his actions, not just words. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. The world has lost a great person and great family man."--Roy Williams, UNC Coach



"Ultimately respected for his coaching ability, his quick humor and, most importantly, for being a quality person. We lost him far too soon."--Mike Krzyzewski, Duke Coach



It is sad to lose a great coach, but it is worse when the world loses a great man...My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends during their time of grieving.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace